Friday, March 10, 2006

Suay Suay Suay - Part 2

Following the bus broke down incident 2 days ago, yesterday I was late for work I think most likely due to it. Think they got not enough bus as they brought the fault bus to repair so they actually do away with 1 slot, hence I gotta take a later bus.

Today, me is super duper late for work again. Look at the time of this posting. Yes... I jus step into the office.

Just before Lornie Road, tat stretch, jam like mad. To make matters worse, the bus I was in had a minor accident with a Matrix.

I oso nt sure wat happen. I was slping, suddenly I felt the bus jerk very hard. When I open my eyes, this black Matrix was like right before me. Really damn close. At first I thought din hit. But when the bus stop at the next traffic light, the driver (with his 2 friends) of the Matrix came and knock on the door of the bus driver and ask for settlement. I dunno wat the fuck they talk about lah.

All I know is, I'm late for work again. And this time, is really really very late.... Haiz....

No comments: