Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Back from Late Night Supper

Back from yet another mahjong session with Jac and Adrian... Meow no join us this time. Eug played instead. Won 6 bucks today. Lucky no lose..... Went for supper with them, before Adrian drove me back....

Now, I can't get to sleep..... So here I am sitting in front to the computer rambling on and on.....

Sometimes I really enjoy times like these. Where everyone is asleep, the night is quiet and I am all alone, listening to a few of my fav songs letting thoughts run thru my brain.

I have been thinking..... Men who hv affair always seems to be those who are rich or those with the spare cash. So if one day, when Jas is really successful in the profit sharing arragement with his boss, and becomes richer than now, will he also starts to 偷吃 outside? By tat time, probably, me and him would hv been together for years already. He might also have start to get bored with the relationship. And when that happens, what am I gonna do? What would my reaction be? It seems kinda stupid to worry about it now. But the more I hear about guys having affair outside and saying like 那个男人不偷吃, the more I feel one day it might jus happen.

Haiz.... 可能我想太多了...... 女人就是这样的.....

No comments: