Thursday, April 13, 2006

又是一天的无业游民

Actually, nothing specific I wanna talk about. Jus feel like blogging..... Lolx!

Today is another 无业游民的日子....

Couldn't get to sleep last night... Was on MSN chatting with Jac till about 5plus in the morning. Tried to get some sleep, but was afraid I can't wake up in time to wake Jas up for work, so I stayed awake lying in bed till 6.30am.

Thought it would be easy to wake him up cause he slept early. BUT HOR..... I call and call till 8am then he woke up. I super patient hor? Um.. I oso think so. *faint* I from sleepy mode, call until i fully awake ah. Whenever I get past the sleepy mode, I always end up nt able to sleep de. Got so frustrated lor... Scolded him a bit when he finally answered the call. Lolx. After that, I force myself to sleep lor....

Woke up at 4pm after my mum repeatedly came into the room to see if I am awake..... =/ Feeling lost... dunno what to do, I log onto MSN. There, Adrian keep pestering me to play mahjong. Actually promise my mama I will be home early de... But finally, I gave in to mahjong.

Went to meet Jas and Jac for dinner at Hougang. Had a very delicious meal. Ate claypot asam fish, claypot ginger chicken and claypot 酶菜扣肉. Jac recommmed de. Really nice lor. Mmmm... Yummy... After that, Jas send me to Jac's place then he went home le. He so poor thing... Since Mon hor, he has been settling his own dinner cause I hv been playing mahjong everyday. Nvm nvm.... Friday is public holiday, can 陪 him le.

Today mahjong I lost le. Maybe it's due to the 4-Leave Clover pendant I wore.... Past 2 nights I din wear hor, I won leh. Today I wear it, end up I lost $20. Maybe the pendant brings good luck but not when it comes to gambling ba. Aiya... or maybe, today is 根本就是会输的. Oh well... Money comes and go mah....

Hmm.... heard that Janice is doing rather well with her 山哥哥. Good to see her happy with her new beau. She really needs somebody who appreciates her. Not like her that dark charcoal.... Might be going for supper with them plus, Sinta, Hoon, Joei and Marcus on Saturday night. Hehe! Then can see them in their lovey dovey act. hahahaha! Janice eh... Dun get too mushy hor... Wait all of us 吃不下. Hahaha!

I'm having problem reconciling how I feel about guys having affair.... Part of me believes that all guys will have affair given the opportunity. Yet part of me trusts that Jas won't.... Like that how???? Haiz.... *faint* All I can say hor, is can 偷吃 but 吃了要会抹嘴. Lolx! Ignorance is Bliss..... Again... maybe is I 想太多了.

*Yawn* Sleepy mode on le.... Gonna get to bed....

P.S.: With regards to my previous post where I talked about 英雄难过美人关. Upon having seen the woman who made my friend 犯错. I hv decided to that the saying is not true. There really is no 美人. Think hor, is blinded at that moment, or kanna voodoo hor, then 犯错 de.... Must be ah.... *shakes head*

No comments: