Sunday, May 07, 2006

Another Weekend Gone~

It is a Sunday evening again.... Very soon.... Monday will come and I have to get back to work. Not that I dread going to work. It's fun and the people there are nice. In fact the feeling of working there feels like the days when I was still in Poly being in the same class as Carissa. Haha! We get to gossip, shop during lunch etc....

But going to work, means I have to get up super early in the morning. AND! I hate the train rides where I have to push and shove with all the kiasu people who 1. are afraid they cannot get into the train, 2. wanna get in first hopefully they can get a seat, 3. wanna rush into the empty trains that comes to Yishun to fight for a seat or 4. are simply kiasu. Haiz....

That's not all, I still have to get pushed very rudely by people who will do anything to get to a seat where someone gets up to alight. Oh well....

Anyway, I am looking forward to the long weekend coming up soon.

Wanted to watch Hostel at Jas place yesterday. We got the DVD. But think the DVD is spoiled. Sianz... Heard so much about it but cannot watch at all. Haiz....

On the spur of the moment, Jas decided to buy a DVD/VCD player to put in his room . If nt very wasted mah, got TV in the room but can only play Playstation games. So we went to Courts to see see look look. He decided on a Philips Home Theatre System (small one lah) upon his fren's (who's working there) recommendation. I bought a Pioneer Mini-Combo for myself. Hehe! Jas will help me pay a bit oso lah.... tat's y I bought. Lolx! The mini-combo can play VCD and DVD oso. So probably the next thing I gonna get ia TV in my room. Haha! Tat's will have to wait next mth lah.... Then can rent drama serials and watch all I want in my room. In the meantime, I will make his of Jas' home theatre system. hahahahaha!

After that, we went to watch MI3 ... It was pretty good. Good story, good moves.... Worth the price of the ticket, I guess..... 11 of us went .... We took up almost the entire row. Lucky we went early to get the tickets. We reached at about 7 plus, and the 11.30pm and 12.30am show is all full. So we had to settle for the 12.50am show instead. Any later, we probably would hv to give the show a miss.

By the time we finish the show, it was 3am. Shawn and Yongping wanted to go fish at Bishan Park so me and Jas tagged along lor. Him and I din fish much lah.... We jus sat there chatting.... Pretty nice. =) Reached home early this morning.

Gotta go wake Jas up now.... we're going out for a dinner with my grandmama to celebrate Mother's Day in advance....

No comments: