Sunday, May 21, 2006

Just as before....

Finally... all seems to go back to normal.... funeral's over.... my fever's subside..... Gonna get back to work tml.

Still coughing a lot and it really irritates me. Can't drink too much of the cough syrup cause it makes me really really drowsy and all I wanna do is sleep sleep sleep.

Probably some yoga after work tml would make me feel better. Hmm... planning of doing 2 sessions of yoga this week to finish up my free lessons. Still planning with Sinta..... Got myself a new Adidas pants for yoga. Can wear tml already. hehe! Bought it on 30% off. So nt ex wor.....


Anyway, see the earrings below? Nice rite? They are all handmade 100% by my friend. She's selling them now. Anyone interested hor, please drop me and email: yvonne_aug18@yahoo.com.sg

All these are single piece items so no nd worry will wear same as others de. She got other designs lah.... but I never put all the photos. Email me ba... if wanna see more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»