Monday, May 01, 2006

Off To JB Again!

After the unsuccessful trip the day before, we were determined to make it the next day. This time, we had Eug and Steven join us. Not much jam and we made it across happily. I so 兴奋. Wanted to take a pic of the sight we see across the Causeway. But before I can take a pic properly, Steven pressed the shutter....

And all I got was this "artistic" pic. Steven claims this is an artistic one..... *faint*

We went to Holiday Plaza hoping to get some 收获, but hor... alas... I din get to buy anything. Nothing I like leh.... Anyway, the main focus is the dinner! Hehe! Yes... food food and more food... Me is pig.... =p

Adrian drove us to 大马花园 for our seafood feast. This is the store Jac recommended.... Cheap and good!

The place is damn smokey and warm but for the quality of food and the price... aiya... it's worth it lah... While waiting for food, me took some pictures....

Me and Jac. Wanted to take with our coconut drinks de... But hor... can only see the straws. Haha!

The boys posed like drinks advertisement lor... One is 代言人 for kickapoo, the other for tiger beer and another for pepsi. hahahahaha!

Here comes the food.....

Actually there's more than what is seen in the pic... The table cannot accomodate so many dish at one time leh...

This is Sambal Lady's Finger. Jac's favourite dish.

I like the Black Pepper Crayfish!


Apart from the Seafood, we also ordered Bak Kut Teh... The soup so nice... *slurp* hehe! Wah.... So sad... Meow no join us... While we are enjoying ourselves, he had to slog at work... nvm nvm.... we plan one more day k? Then you can join us le. =)

Then.... it was off to mahjong again. haha! This time no win le... Kanna tio pau by Steven. Lolx!

Reflecting on all these happy memories, something Jac said earlier came to my mind again. She said it's amazing how me and her can become so close. In the blink of an eye, we have known each other for 2years le. I told her this is 缘分 lor. She say is 迟来的缘分. I feel it's not... Maybe had we met earlier, we might nt have become good friends. This is the amazing thing about 缘分.

Again, it all boils down to meeting the right person at the right time. I guess, this time, I met a friend at the right time and this had blossom into a beautiful friendship. =)

No comments: