Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Yoga for the 1st Time

Seeing how enthusiastic Sinta is about Yoga, I decided to give it a try.... Afterall, it contributes to my desire to lose weight.

I went to a trial class with Sinta at Pure Yoga. Was suppose to do hot yoga. Hot yoga is actually yoga done in a hot room where the temperature is like almost 40degrees. 40 degrees!!! Can you imagine that?

But anyway, I couldn't make it in time for the class, so we ended up going for the Ashtanga Yoga which the staff there says could be difficult for a beginner like me who has never done any yoga before. Was pretty nervous about it. Heard that yoga needs flexibility to do some of the wierd poses. Rather afraid I might burst out laughing doing the funny funny stances.

Turns out..... It was good! I work muscles all over my body....some of which are those that have never been worked on for like the past 8 or 9 years.... Well I haven been doing any proper exercises since Sec sch lor..... I feel really energetic throughout class. Some of the poses are quite challenging and it's tough for me. Still, I feel awesome being able to work out. Haha!

So I hv decided, I wanna join Sinta.... Hehe! Though a bit ex, but since I am paying so much for it, I might be motivated to go more often hence having more exercise. Moreover I prefer it for it's shower facilities. Cool!

Now I can start to feel those muscles which were neglected before starting to ache from the exercise just now. Think it's probably gonna feel worse tml. But if it really helps me to shed some flab, then I think it's worth it.

Well, Jas says he'll sponsor my yoga attire... Haha! Though not pro, but with proper attire, can act a bit lah.... Like tat more keen to go more often mah. Lolx!

Gotta sleep now.... Super tired....

No comments: