Friday, June 02, 2006

东西不见了,我要那里找回来?

When something is lost, I guess it's lost forever. No matter how much effort I try to recover it back, I just can't. It refuses to be found.....

At noon today, I know it's gone.....

I feel thoroughly defeated. A part of me, seems to have seeped out of me. Disappeared.... I know I've lost it. Lost a friendship which I didn't learn to cherish. Lost a friend who was once so impt to me, a friend whom we had so much memories together. Yet.... it was me, myself who lost it. Now, everything has become lost memories.

It's hard to describe the way I feel inside me. There are too many feelings which words just cannot describe. I feel hurt, but since I was the one who did wrong in the first place, why shld I have the right to feel hurt? I feel disappointed, but I should have expected this disappointment. The feelings I have doesn't seems to be right. I am helpless. Ya... helpless is the word. There is nothing left for me to do.

I have to let go now, no? Yes I have to..... I have no other choice. Or maybe I shld say, I'm left with no other choice......

Yes.... it's gone....

No comments: