Sunday, June 04, 2006

A Different Weekend

This weekend certainly feels so different. Hehe! I'm home super early on both Fri and Sat. Though it feels kinda wierd, since normally Fridays I play mj till damn late and reach home exhausted, but somehow, I feel a sense of accomplishment? Lolx! Cause since I'm home early on Fri, I slept early too. So hor, Sat I woke up early too.

I'll usually sleep till like 1 or 2pm, sometimes 3pm on Sat. But just now, I woke up at a record time of 9.30am. Then I planned my agenda of the day.....

I slowly pack all the stuff I nd for yoga and get prepared to go out. I went over to Stella's salon for a haircut first. I've longed wanted to cut short my fringe but hv been lazy to go so since there's so much time I took a walk over to the salon. I ask Stella whether I shld straighten my hair but she say dun wan lah, the curls still so nice. Say maybe wait for 1 or 2 mths later then decide either to perm again or straighten lor. So she cut my fringe short and layer the back on my hair. So there... I got a new hairstyle. =)

After tat, I proceeded to Orchard to do some shopping before my yoga class..... Since it's the GSS, there so many people there. Wanna try clothes oso difficult ah. So i jus look look see see lor.

I attended Power Yoga class today. Wah lau... so tiring, but the workout sure feels good. Can feel the muscles in my whole body being stretched. Shiok! Hehe! After that, I took my time to shower and prep myself up. Then it was more shopping. The only thing I bought today was a skirt. Quite nice. Can wear to work or can wear it out on casual dates. Thought GSS can get some cheap clothes yet in the end the one I chose is not on sale de. Sianz...

Went back to Jas hse after the shopping cause Pat wanted to see Mao Mao. We planned to celebrate Mao's bday on 2nd Jul at Sentosa. It would be a doggie gathering. Haha! Lots of doggie going. It's gonna be fun man. Lolx! After Pat left, Jas and I went to meet Kel for dinner. Nothing special lah. Ate and AMK then it was Home Sweet Home. It feels good to spend a Sat quietly, once in a while. It's like getting in touch with myself. Some people might feel, "Aw... wat a boring Saturday." But to me, it's not... I get to do wat I wan to do at my own will without rush and hassle. It feels.....peaceful.... =) It feels nice.....

Oh well, since I'm back early again today.... I think I'm gonna wake up early and go for some more yoga tml. Hmm.... Shld I or Shld I not? A bit lazy leh, but if i'm gonna wake up early again, y not hor? See how lah.... I go check out the schedule again.

Tata!

No comments: