Sunday, June 25, 2006

Time Zooms so Quickly

This 2 weeks have passed extremely. Everyday at work has been so busy and on so many days I find time is just not enough. I dun even have the time and energy to go for yoga class. I only went on Fri and yesterday this week. Must make up for it next week.

Things are pretty much running on a routine. Nothing extraordinary... Life goes on the way it does..... After telling me he wants to give the r/s another try and me replying I need some time to sort things out, we both left it as that.

I think both of us doesn't know how to broach on the subject. Maybe some time for both of us to think we we actually wan out of the r/s would be a good idea. We'll talk again when both of us are ready.

Weekend is almost over. It would be another busy day at work tml......

No comments: