Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Flattered..... =P

Haha! I'm flattered.... Someone actually says he's glad he got the prettiest girl as his god-sis when he was in Sec Sch. And that god-sis is *ahem* ME! =P

....-------...... says: but that dae juz tok abt u
=Von= says: talk about me?
=Von= says: with who?
....-------...... says: my batch de netball gals

=Von= says: is it?
=Von= says: wat u all talk about?
=Von= says: shuo wo de huai hua ah?

....-------...... says: u got huai hua anot?
....-------...... says: i suppose so!
....-------...... says: hahah

=Von= says: ........
=Von= says: so bad

....-------...... says: hahaa
....-------...... says: no lah
....-------...... says: tok abt sec sch daes
....-------...... says: tok abt how i shld hav spend my sec sch daes
....-------...... says: tok abt my 1 and onli godsis
....-------...... says: summre sae sumthing i dun wish to sae
....-------...... says: having at that time the prettiest gal as my godsis
....-------...... says: hahhaa

=Von= says: hahahahaha!

...-------...... says: but till todae still proud to hav u as jiejie lah
....-------...... says: that i can boast around wif
....-------...... says: hahha
....-------...... says: after all u are the few whu hav seen my fat face b4

=Von= says: hahahaha! ya lor
=Von= says: at tat time short and fat
=Von= says: now different le huh?


Haha! Time flies.... Now this short and fat god-bro that I have has turned into a tall, handsome dude. Wah lau, now taller than me always "suan" me lor. He again is those few whom we seldome chat but still he regards me as his god-sis. Sometimes when i send him some forwarded msgs, he'll reply me and say I'm so sweet to send such an encouraging email when he needed it most etc.....

He is going thru some rough patch at the moment. Some girlfriend problem I think. Well, I hope he gets thru it soon. 加油!你可以的! =)

No comments: