Thursday, July 06, 2006

Umbrella and Me

I think hor.... I is fated not to get sheltered from rain de. Haiz....

Ever since I've started work here, there has been a few mornings when it has been raining. And without an umbrella, it's impossible to cross from the opposite building to this building.

Twice, I was stranded, cause I had left home without and umbrella. Ever since then, I have always brought a brollie with me, whenever I see dark grey skies...... And for the third time today since I have been remembering to bring it out, when I reach here, the rain has stopped. Thus no use for my brollie..... Wtf?!

To some people, they may feel it's no big deal. Cause it's jus bringing an umbrella lor.... But hor, for me, it's different. I, since last time, has never favoured carrying an umbrella around. Even when it's raining, I do not have the habit of putting one in my bag.

So now when I make the effort to bring it and I always dun get to use it, I'm pissed.... *humph*

1 comment:

inoka said...

u scare no chance to use meh? lolx..