Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I went for my yoga class yesterday... Wanted to do ashtanga, but then scared a bit too shiong for a Monday so I switch it to Hatha instead. Have not been doing much yoga recently... Very waste money leh... Pay le but not been going.... Cannot cannot ah! Must put myself back on momentum and start attending more classes.

After my class, I went to look for Joei. She's fixing up her hair at the Shunji Matsuo, the one in Isetan Wisma. She was suppose to just go for a haircut, but end up doing hair colour as well.... Woo hoo.... Nice sia. The stylist gave her a very hip haircut. Short at the front and top layer and long in the bottom layer. Like those you see in jap hair magazine de. The colour also very nice. Copper red on the top and and brighter red on the inner layer... Aiyo.... I like. Now tat I see how nice her hair is, I also thinking of doing something with my hair le. I need a fresh new colour for sure.... But I still deliberating between curls or straight..... Haiz...

Curls very mafan leh... But I like. I kinda miss straight hair too.... Wah lau... So difficult to make a decision.... Sianz... Nvm... I'll only be going to the salon on Sat. So I still got time to think. Lolx!

No comments: