Sunday, July 23, 2006

A Lovely Weekend

Friday after work, I went to meet Yenling, Tween Teng, Guang Hao and Lup at Orchard for dinner. I had the craving for Teppanyaki again ( haha! 2nd time this week) and they gladly obliged. This time I had a taste of a few other choices cause Yenling ordered Squid and Lup ordered Oyster. I sat between the 2 of them and so I helped myself to theirs oso. Haha!
After dinner, we proceeded to the Balcony. Edmond and Jeremy joined us shortly.... Balcony hor... not bad leh. Quite a nice place to chill out and have a few drinks. Music is not too loud so conversations are possible. Nice...
They were have a Happy Hour Promotion like one for one and stuff like tat, but hor, I was tantalized by the description of the Mint Chocolate Martini. Somthing about the "melting chocolate", I cannot resist. Wah lau... but hor... haiz... disappointing. It tasted like courgh syrup... *faintz*
See? This is the Mint Chocolate Martini, see already also dun feel like drinking le.
Haiz.... Bo bian lor, so while the others are enjoying their beers, I had to finished that drink. To make sure I get a nice drink after that, I ordered the safest option. And that's ......... ICE LATTE! Hahahhahaha! First time in a pub I drink Ice Latte. But ok lah... Nice mah....
Yenling with her favourite beer, Kilkenny!
With Lup around, there are always endless of entertainment. He amuse us with his stories and his jokes plus all those "old secondary school time stories". Hehe! Actually, we all talk about the 丑事 of one another and had a good laugh teasing each other. Lolx! All this in good fun.....
After so many years le, can see all have grown up and mature over the years already. Even Lup whom use to play a certain emphasise on money have seem to mellow. Probably it all came with his experiences when he travelled around. It really feels good to gather with the right people once in a while and have a good time. Having known each other for so long, there's no need to be prententious whatsoever. Cheers~ Friends! =)
Hee... This is Yenling and me. My face looks bloated leh... Think I suffering from water rentention ah....
The Clown of the group, Lup and Guanghao. Amazing how this 2 can click cause Guanghao use to be sort of a nerd back in school days while Lup is a typical prankster. Haha!
Edmond and Tween Teng. Jeremy is suppose to be in the picture also, but he refuse to take photo.... So not sporting de. haha!
After spending hours at the Balcony, we adjourned for supper at the Kopitiam near the Youth Park for supper before we headed for home seperately. Hmm... wonder when can we all meet up again like tat. Probably the next time when Lup is back in Singapore ba. He'll be leaving for Aussie again on Tuesday.....
I reach home at about 4am I think. Wanted to go for Yoga the next day before meeting Joei, Janice and Sinta de, but hor... hehe! I cannot wake up in time. =p Plus, there was rain and I ended up being late meeting them.
Joei and Janice treated us to yummy Pepper Lunch and it's really good. Haiz.... Thinking about it, I remembered I still owe Jas a treat there as well ah.... haiz...
After that, we all sort of seperated. Sinta and Hoon went to look for some maternity wear while Joei, Janice and me shop around aimlessly. Din managed to see anything nice leh, so din buy anything. We did something very bo liao though. We wanted to use the toilet at Taka but there was a long queue, so hor, while waiting, we took picture..... Lolx!
Janice and Me. Any guesses for whose nice is that behind? Lolx!
Joei and me. We took several shots before we decided to keep this one. Cause hor, we keep truing to hide behind each other so that our face will look smaller then the other. Like tat not so fat mah. Haha!

Joei and I went for coffee after tat. Joei so nice, she accompanied me till it was time to meet Kel and the rest for movie. As planned, we went to watch Pirates of the Caribbean. Not bad... Quite entertaining and funny. I should probably get the dvd of part 1 to watch so I know more of what is going on. Joei told me prior to the movie, not to leave after the movie ended cause after the credits there is a surprise. Meow also heard from his friends. So after the movie ended we waited..... The credits was super long lor.... almost 10 mins i think, and i was starting to suspect could it be a joke that some joker started to make people watch the credit. There were a few others waiting also. I suppose they also heard of it ba.....

Haha! Indeed, there was a surprise.... I shan't say it here. People who intend to watch it hor, remember to stay till it finishes ah... The surprise is indeed a good one. haha!

So there, it's another weekend spent without Jas.... Jus one more weekend before he comes back.... I miss him....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»