Monday, July 10, 2006

The Last Match

Haiz.... I lost.....

I made a bet with Jas. I took France and he took Italy. The one who lost the bet has to give a treat at Pepper Lunch. Oh well.... Treat him next month lah. This month broke le. =P

Wah lau... I was still quite confident France will win de leh. Until I see Zidane kanna red card. In my heart I was thinking, "jia lat liao, gotta treat Jas le. haiz...." Dunno wat Zidane thinking leh. Such an important match. Maybe cause last match le, plus he retiring le, so he must 轰轰烈烈 for once ah?! Hehe!

And so, the World Cup winner...... ITALY!

2 comments:

inoka said...

onli u ben ben will take france. i wan bet italy win oso no 1 wanna bet wif me lolx..

HeaveNz said...

Haha! Play for fun nia. I had the intuition that France will win mah. TMD. My intuition not zhun de