Sunday, July 09, 2006

Saturday Night Fever

Jas was suppose to bring me go eat the Rochor Tao Huay yesterday de, cause he promise to treat me before he leaves for Bangkok, but end up I had Gula Melaka Tao Huay at Suntec instead. He normally dun like to go town on weekends de leh, but dunno why, yesterday he suggested going Suntec/Marina to walk walk. Maybe cause he knows I like to go walk walk so he wants to bring me there, make me happy before he leaves ba..... =)

Lots of us went together actually.... There was Kel, Eug, Yongping, Tan and "表哥". We went to the area outside Carrefour where there are lots of 小吃. I had the bubble tea, the Cold Noodle salad, Potato and Marsh and also the Gula Melaka Tao Huay. Yummy..... All very nice leh. The rest of the boys also bought quite a bit of food and we all share them. Oh...btw, I wore the new coloured contact lens I bought the other day. I bought brown. Nice leh. The effect is subtle. I like. Too bad, I din take any photo.... Next time ba.

After Suntec, one of the boys suggested we go watch the movie, 鬼域 (Re-cycle).


The show is quite ok... It is marketed as a horror movie but I think it's more than that. There is some sort of an underlying meaning in the whole show. It's about a writer, who falls into this dimension whereby all the unwanted things/people are there. For example, characters or things that a writer has thought of, wrote it, but then discarded the idea, or tombstones/ancestors that people have forgotten about or have stopped going to 记拜 them. There was also a place where the aborted babies are stored and they are suppose to carry on growing there.

Parts of it at the back are quite touching.... Not too bad a show really. After the show, all of us went back home le lor. When I reach home, haha! jus nice 3am, so I watch the Germany-Portugal match. I knew it! I knew Germany would win. Aiya, cannot give them the Cup, they would at least get 3rd place de lah....

See how ba... If I can "tahan" tonight, I'll watch the finals! Italy Vs France. It's quite hard to see who will win leh... But my guess is France. We'll see if I'm correct. ;)

No comments: