Monday, August 21, 2006

1st Day at Work

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingThis is the view I would see whenever I walk to my office every morning from now on.... =) I simply jus love the view.... Hopefully months later, I still can say the same thing. Lolx!

Today is my first day of work in the new company. I went to work feeling happy and excited about the new role that I would be taking on. Although I'll be doing events again, but this time round, the job scope are slightly different. It's an all new portfolio I am taking on. The best part about the job - Can wear jeans. Haha! But today being the first day, I dress more smart casual. I don on a capri pants with a more work-like top.

Dan, my direct colleague even got me a nice flower to wish me "Happy Birthday!" So sweet~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Surprisingly, it's also a Gerbera Daisy. So qiao. Hehe!

Though nothing much was done today, it's still pretty tiring. We went thru a day of orientation which means meetings to meetings with the respective departments. They were very patient and went thru everything in details with me.... After an entire day, my brain was like loaded with super lots of information to remember ah....

Gonna sleep soon. Hope tomorrow will be another happy day at work!

No comments: