Sunday, August 20, 2006

Celebration

I'm sitting here reminiscing the joys of yesterday. I truly enjoyed myself.... Thanks to everyone who made it perfect. =)

Jas had to go for a friendly soccer match yesterday, so I had arranged to meet Yenling and Edmond first. Edmond has jus gotten his car. haha! So now hor, go out with him more convenient le. He came to fetch me of course in his chilli red car. I like his car... Very cosy, very feminine.... He got lotsa cartoon characters strewn everywhere in the car. See?



Lolx! Those are evidences that his car is feminine. But ok lah... it nice....

That's Edmond trying to park the car. He can never park perfectly. He quotes is dad, "Park 这样美做什么?" Lolx! Then end up he park so near the next car I think the driver is gonna have problems going in ah. We were still speculating will the person scratch his car in a fit of anger. =p

After that, Yenling, me and Edmond we went to makan. We wanted to go eat at Pasta Cafe but alas, it's under renovation. So we settled for the cheaper version, Pasta Mania. Haha! As usual I had the Chicken and Sausage lor.... Still... It's nice.

At 10pm, we went PartyWorld KTV. I had booked a room there for all of us. The rest started coming soon after. There were plenty of jokes, teasing and laughter. Exactly the way I want it to. I just love having a big crowd gathered together sharing some laughs.

Kel bought me and Jas a cake. Tiramisu! My favourite as usual....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The candles are getting a bit crowded aren't they? Haiz..... Another year older le..... *sob sob*

Meow says he wanna sing me a bday song before we cut cake but that blur sotong... He had to "dian" 3 times before he got the song correct. Wah lau! Birthday song so hard to find meh? Lolx!

So there.... after he got it right, he's singing it... So sweet. =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

More photos.... Hopefully everyone did enjoy themselves.....

From left to right: Edmond, Han, Eug, Dear, Me, Steven, Yenling and Zhihao

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

From Left to Right: Steven Smoking, Zhihao, Ah Tan, Dear, Me, Meow and Kelvin

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Edmond making funny face... Yenling dunno wat she doing.....Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jas and me, The 2 Leos.... One more Leo not here and that's JacPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Edmond, Yenling and Me!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After the KTV, we headed for supper at Geylag. Went for the famous Beef Hor Fun. Haven't eaten it for a long time le. Yummy! We ordered other side dishes like Hot Plate Curry Sotong and Sambal Dua Tao. Hehe! Pretty heavy for supper hor... But who cares? We're all hungry le. After supper we all went home sweet home~

A birthday celebration the way I wanted it..... Where everyone's happy... and I'll be happy. That's all I wish for year after year..... Once again, 谢谢大家 for letting me enjoy myelf! ;)

No comments: