Saturday, August 26, 2006

At Work on a Saturday

It's Saturday!!! But I am sitting in the office typing this entry. Oh well... This line is like tat. Whenever there's events we have to be back.... There are 2 today. But I guess it's pretty simple.
My first event here went well.... 2 events were going on at the same time actually but it's ok... Met a couple of rude people during the event. These people are so damn horrible. Haiz... There are all kinds of people in this world. Oh well... might as well get use to it.


I'm been enjoying myself at work here. I dun sit at my desk all day long. I go for meetings, see clients, chat with other colleagues etc. This is the kinda job I want except for the hours. Maybe cause now, the pressure is not on yet that's why I still feel comfy. A few more months down the road, things might not be so easy.... =)

Not sure what time I'll get off work today. Maybe 8? Maybe 9? Maybe 10? Hee....

No comments: