Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A Nice Dinner, Jus the 3 of Us

I met 2 friends whom I have not seen for a long time yesterday.... They are Serina and Jasmine. Both from my poly last time. They are friends that really spice up my poly life. Even though time has flown past so quickly, the 2 ladies still look as pretty as ever..... Here are the evidences...... Lolx!
Me, Jasmine & Serina
Jasmine & Serina
Haiz.... I envy them ah..... They get to fly all round the world and get paid for it. No prizes for guessing wat is their job. Haha! If I can ah, I would join them in flying too.... For the experience ba..... Even though it's a bitchy world out there, but still..... Office politics appears in all kinds of job de lah..... So it's the same no matter what job it is. Wah lau! Why am I too short to be a stewardess? ....
I am so glad to see them yesterday even though it was only for a short while. I always like meeting up with old friends, catchin up with each other. Somehow it makes me slow down myself and think a bit about the past. All these are memories which I cherish. I wish the 2 of them "Happiness all their Life". =)
Will be meeting Elaine, Peter and Meiye for dinner later. Hopefully get to take more nice pics... with my new phone... Oh ya... I got myself a new phone with better camera. I love it!

No comments: