Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Especially restless at work today. Probably because tomorrow is a public holiday. It's the Birthday of our nation!!!!

When I was very much younger, I used to be very excited about National Day. I would wait for the parade to start and watch through the entire show. I was also always hoping that I could get tickets for the parade cause I wanted the Goodie Bags. haha! Now... I'm still excited about National Day cause another chance to get away from work and relac. Lolx! So much for being patriotic huh....

I had Pepper Lunch for dinner yesterday. I wanted to eat something light after yoga de. But Jas wanted to eat there. He's practically craving for meat (any mean except chicken) since he's been back. Apparently, he says at the Thai camp he had chicken everyday and chicken is the one meat that he dislikes. Haha! So since he was back, he's been eating lotsa beef, pork and lamb. I still owe him a treat from Pepper Lunch actually. I lost the bet during the final of the World Cup. haha! But he paid the meal yesterday. =p I insisted he was the one who lost the bet. Of course he knows I'm bluffing.... =p

---------

<<选择>>
没有选择的选择,还算不算选择
当初选了,就订了
真的只能这样吗?

No comments: