Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Mid Week Wednesday

Yeah! It's mid-week Wednesday!!!! Which means 2 more days and he'll be back. I've had my share of fun when he went away, now really looking forward to him coming back. When he's back, it means weekend also. =p

I went Kuishin Bo for lunch yesterday. They have a lunch time special. If you can grab all the food you want and be done in 1 hour, it's cheaper than usual. haha! Me and Carissa and another colleague of ours chose the cheapo way of gobbling whatever we can in that hour. Haha! The food is also good. I had the sashimi, very fresh.... They even have the paper hot pot. Carissa had the seafood one hor, it even comes with crab leh. Worth it hor... Hehe! But their weekends dinner very the ex ah...

Tonight got a dinner date.... a special dinner date... haha! No lah.... I'm going for dinner with my new colleagues. I dunno why they arranged a dinner. Probably a get-to-know-you session before I start. I think there is another girl starting on almost the same day as me also, she'll be coming for the dinner as well. Probably, they will give us some stuff to bring home and read to prepare us for work. Exciting....

Alright... back to work... hehe!

No comments: