Sunday, July 30, 2006

My Last Weekend Alone (before Jas is back)

Jas is coming back in 4 more days... Missing him quite a bit even though I'm having lotsa fun these 2 weeks. Haha! I realise my weekends hadn't been lonely....

Last Friday, Yenling and I went to join Edmond and his friends at this cafe call
Mind Cafe . It's like the Settlers Cafe where you can play boardgames and have drinks and snacks. They have many kinds of games which you can play, some not easily seen in Singapore. I like the game Snorta! the best... haha! damn funny sia... Heart attack was fun also. I still remember last time in primarty school I always played that de. That place must go in one big group then fun. Like tat can try out a few games..... And it's not ex lor.... We stayed from 11pm to 3am only paid $14. It includes a drink, snacks and the hourly charges... Quite cool...

I went MOS for the first time yesterday. Again it was with Yenling, Edmond and his group of friends. After hearing so many people saying that the place is quite disappointing, I had lowered my expectation of tat place. True enough, it's nt really fun lor. Actually, the place itself as in the decor and music is good. But the crowd jus isn't happening... See lots of wierd people there leh....

I especially like Pure. The room is so nice with lotsa whites all over... Next time I go I wanna try the bed seats like these....

Yenling and me! Oh... btw, I'm back to straight boring hair again. Couldn't stand my curls already. Not here not there, so I went to straighten out everything.... Haiz... I think I will miss my curls sia.....

Eh... This guy in the pic hor... I dunno his name. Yenling and me refers to him as "The Slogan". Apparently, he has a famous slogan that has everyone laughing. Hehe! Didn't really talk to him much but he seems pretty nice compared to this other irritating guy.... That other guy hor, take pic insists wanna sit between Yenling and me leh then put his hands on our shoulder very tight some more.... eee... Hate this kinda people.

This is Edmond's good friend.... Very nice guy... His name is Joshua. Very funny very cute.... Too bad... I think he's taken. If not can intro to my friends maybe... lolz! Actually ah... Go out with them feel very old leh... They mostly younger than me de. =p

We left at about 2.30am cause I got a curfew. Jason wants me to be home by 3am... He didn't wanna let me go MOS de at first.... Cause he say I drink already always very havoc. haha! Think he just jealous I going out enjoy he cannot go... haha! So in the end, he make me promise him cannot drink and must be home by 3am lor.... Anyway, it was getting really boring at MOS, so no harm leaving early....

Reach home damn super tired.... Plop onto bed and slept till this afternoon 1.30pm.... Now feeeling tired again.... *yawnz* Jus want this week to pass quickly so that I can see Jas soon..... =)

No comments: