Friday, October 06, 2006

中秋节快乐

It's the Mid-Autumn Festival... er... actually I prefer to call it Mooncake Festival reason being

1.) There isn't really any Autumn here in Singapore
2.) Focus is really on the mooncakes here judging from all the various flavours that have sprung out over the years.

My favourite among all the kinds is still the traditional kind. Oh well, not really that traditional lah. I like the snow skin type without the egg yolk. Among the more innovative ones, I've tried durian, cempedak, raspberry with cheese, chocolate with cheese and green tea. The raspberry one sounds yucky but hor... it's seriously quite nice. I've got one at home dunno from where de.

Everyone's out carrying lantern today. Nobody on msn to chat with me de. Nvm. Tml I oso got latern party. Haha! A belated one with the Hoon family, Joy, Joei and Marcus. We're having a "Best Looking Lantern Competition" tml. I've got mine already... Haha! See who's gonna win. Remember ah, loser's lantern mus be thrown down the river de ah. LOLx!

Actually I'm feelin super tired. Been waking up at 5.30am for the past few mornings all because of one damn irritating event lah. Seriously hor, this is the 1st time I've done an event which is so super ma fan one leh. And worse still, had to be treated like ma chiam their personal assistant lor. TMD! Whoever said my job is so glam de huh, Joei? Haiz.... I'm very chiam de. Haha!

But oh well... it's over le. The next event will be better..... =)

No comments: