Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I had wanted to blog about the Belated Mooncake Festival Celebration on Sat, but I've lost all mood now.... Probably another time when I'm feeling better, I'll get all the photos up here. Anyway, it was good. Everyone had fun including myself.....

I just came back from a wedding dinner not long ago. A wedding dinner that I had hesitated going ever since I got the invitation. No... it's not because of the wedding couple. The couple are absolutely fantastic people whom I personally feel is like a 绝配. They are so totally into each other..... It's more the mood when I go there..... and damn... I was right.

The wedding dinner in fact is so far the most perfect one that I have ever went to so far. The bridegroom is good looking and the bride is pretty. The best thing? They are super in love with each other. They are like a fairy tale come true in real life. At the start of the dinner, there was a sword ceremony and the groom actually has 3 obstacles to go thru before getting to the stage. First was to say "I love you" in 4 different languages, second to sing a song for her and lastly, kiss her on the lips till the applause stops. The whole thing is simply so sweet. I couldn't help but secretly shed a tear......

The speeches and scripts that the emcee was reading made the whole wedding dinner complete. The words, both english and mandarin was absolutely perfectly scripted to suit the entire atmosphere. I always knew she'll be able to word out everything fantastically. She always have the flair for it. Somehow, I feel a bit of envy that the script isn't use for my wedding...... =) I saw her tear seeing how sweet the entire wedding was, it was her effort which made everything beautiful.

I knew she drank and I think she drank a lot..... Somehow I could sense that she's upset even though she was trying to keep conversations and her smile going. I felt pretty uneasy throughout dinner. In a way, I felt isolated, or probably, I isolated myself..... Watever....

At almost the end of the dinner, I knew she had too much drink and is in the toilet. I was a bit worried for her, so I made the excuse to go to the ladies as well. When she saw me, she said, "Why do you have to be at the toilet?" At that point of time, I started to realise that she probably felt the same way as I do throughout the dinner...... She kept looking at me with accusing eyes, like I was suppose to do something or say something but I didn't know what I can say or do. As much as I want to make things ok, I didn't know how..... I left unable to hold my tears.

I think I scared Kel who thought I had a quarrel with Jas....

Haiz.... probaby I shouldn't have went to the dinner at all. End up I seem to have spoilt the mood....

Many things were left unspoken and left there hanging. I thought it could be left as that. It's a 遗憾 lor... We both had spend many happy times together and that bond we have was undeniable.... To have things turn out like it is now, is not easy for me as well. Afterall, she had been like a sister to me all this while......

I really feel damn sian now..... haiz....

No comments: