Saturday, October 14, 2006

Chilling Out on a Friday Nite

Weekend's here again. Been looking forward to a break this entire week. Met up with a long time no see friend yesterday. Had a good chilling out session.... I always love the feeling of catching up with friends whom i've known since long long ago.

Actually, the chilling out was unintended lah... Yenling was shopping alone, cause she was waiting for me to finish work lor.... then when i'm done, we went to Orchard for dinner and did a bit more of shopping. When we were done, the night was still young, so I decided to give ZY a call to see if he wants to meet up for coffee, and surprisingly, he was free. So he drove us down to East Coast Mac. I was the one who suggested that place lah and ZY wasn't sure of how to go. That mountain turtle, went up the wrong expressway. Lolx! But in the end, we did get to our destination.

I also quite mountain turtle lah. Cause yesterday was my first time chilling out at East Coast McCafe, but it's seriously quite cool lor. I was in my crazy mood and started snapping photos.

ZY and Yenling
ZY and Me! He's really like a brother to me. =)

And of course, there's Yenling and me
I decided that the above shot taken by ZY wasn't good enough, so I re-took myself. See? Pciture Perfect! hahaha!
ZY also got into the mood of photos. So he started to take pic of Yenling's purple hair.

Lastly, a shot of pretty me! *pukes*

ZY is now so much more matured. When I knew him back in sec sch, he was still a little boy carrying a "Carbonex" badminton racket. Now.... he's grown into a young man who also feels burden by affairs of the heart. It's hard to let go I know, but I hope one day, he gets to release all that he shouldn't be holding on to. Jia You ba!


All in all, I love yesterday night!

No comments: