Friday, October 13, 2006

I worked late today!!!!! Finished my work only at 9plus.... Hmm... It's been a long long time since I had to stay in office to work late. Kinda like the feeling though.....

When no one's in the office, everything is at peace.... I seems to be able to think better. I am more efficient also. But that makes me super tired oso. I did quite a lot of work today. I am enjoying myself at work. Though everything's not easy and I really find it quite a bit of a challenge, I still like what I am doing. My only fears is not to meet expectations at work.... Hmm... I gotta manage that quite a bit....

Anyway, I was lucky there was a nice "gentleman", who also had to work late or maybe he really so nice hor, stayed to wait for me to walk to mrt together lah. Makes my life not so boring at the end of the day.... haha! I got reward this nice "gentleman" ok... I gave him "wang wang" biscuits and accompany him for dinner. Lolx! See? I'm such a nice lady...... =P

Tml's gonna be more work and I've got much more deadline coming up. Really gotta buck up. Stress will be kicking in very soon...... Gotta go get some beauty sleep, if not no 美美 le.... =p

No comments: