Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I had a very nice but tiring weekend.... Lolx...

I went back to office on Sat cause we rented one of the rooms to a group of people whom is wanted to have a special lunch there...... One of the guests was Dr Toh Chin Chye. The first deputy minister of Singapore. He's now so old already but still rather well... Although he walks very slow, he is still very clear headed. When we brought him to the former Parliament Chamber where his seat was, he said, "I'll seat here just 1 more time...." and he was really smiling so happily. It's always feels so nice to relieve the good old days. =)


After I'm done with the event there, I went to attend Jas' aunt's 60th Bday Celebration. This is one interesteing bday celebration. This first of its kind tat I attended. It was held at the void deck at their block downstairs. They catered for buffet and stuff like tat. They even brought down a karaoke system together with the TV. So cool. 60s and 70s music was blasting thru the sound system. One of his aunt was also dancing there. I guess, it's their kinda culture to enjoy like tat. It's quite interesting and fun though.... I like the desserts. It's all homemade. Yummy. Those who came brought a certain desserts that they made so there were many different kinds. Nice....

We went to pick Yenling, Kel and Eug after tat. Wanted to catch the movie, "Staying Alive" at The Cathay. But when we reached at 9plus the tickets for the 11plus show was already sold out..... So we went to eat at my fav Tao Huay place instead...... It still taste so good. =p

Then hor... we went to play lan game lor.... waited till 3am before we manage to get comps ah. Ok lah... we all sit and joke lor... Also quite fun de. We finish playing at about 5plus am then we went for Mac's breakfast. I haven had it for a long time. Cause I'm not a morning person. So the only time i get to eat their breakfast is like this time lor... no sleep then can eat. Haha!

So it was back to work today.... I did something interesting though. TCS came filming for a variety show and they needed someone to explain the various rooms that we have. And somehow, it got push to me to do it. I was so super nervous lor.... After all it might be shown on tv de leh.... scary.... Still ok lah.... I had fun doing it. Yvonne Lim and Jeff Wang was rather nice. They keep smiling at me and talk to me..... Lolx. So here's a pic I took with them....



Tata! =)

No comments: