Thursday, September 28, 2006

Sometimes... I just wanna blog....

There's nothing in particular that I wanna talk about or blog about. But I just wanna add an entry to this boring blog of mine.

Someone ever told me before that the MRT actually can operate on an auto basis jus like the LRT. The person whom we always see at the front of the train is there just as an assurance to make sure nothing goes wrong.... I didn't know how true it was.....

Till today, I witness something.....

I take the train from Raffles Place to Marina Bay, like that then got place to sit mah. So usually, the train driver will pack up and walk to the other end of the train to start the train again and move North-Bound. It will normally be about a 5 to 10 mins wait before the train moves off. Today, it was unusually fast. Like once it reaches Marina Bay about less than 5mins, the train started moving. While the train was on its way to Raffles Place, I saw the train driver walked past me moving to the other end. Then it struck me, the train is moving without the driver operating it. Hmmm...

For a while I did got scared cause the train is almost approaching Raffles Place and the driver is still like quite a distance away. I was wondering will the train not stop at Raffles Place cause the driver is not there to stop it? But apparently, I reached home safe and sound. Haha! So probably, the rumor I heard is true.

Gotta ask around more to find out. Hmm.... Today I learnt something new. Lolx!

No comments: