Wednesday, October 18, 2006

This pic was taken after I let down my hair after a whole day of being in a bun. I like the looks of the curls.... and damn... I'm starting to miss my curls which I had it just straighten out 2 months ago.

Wah lau..... 人就是很犯贱 de hor... When you have it, you dun appreciate it. When it's gone le, then start to miss it. Haiz.... so typical human behaviour lor.... Erm.... I'm referring to my hair lah. But at the same time referring to generally oso. Haha!

These 2 days ah, work is so much of a "challenge". Many projects are going on at the same time and so Cheryl and me are trying to juggle so many things at one time. These 2 days I feel as if I'm not doing a good job. Whatever that I have submitted to my boss, I feel it's just not good enough. If only I have the luxury of time, I could have made it better. Maybe I'm still not used to the pace of working here ba.... Trying to catch up.... Slowly but surely....... Lolx!

Although I had lotsa work that had to be done, I decided I need to take a break and leave the office on the dot. Well... not exactly on the dot at 7.30pm but close enough. Cheryl, Max and I went for dinner together. To curb my craving for the day, we ate at the Teppanyaki stall at Wisma's Food Republic. Hmm.... Yummy... although a bit too salty today.... 随便 lah.... It was to curb my craving for it de mah.... Hehehe!

I seriously need to go on a diet man! Haven't been going for yoga much and I have been eating so much. I am so fat! Sianz~ Super sianz~

No comments: