Friday, October 20, 2006

幸福芒果冰

For a long long time, I haven't felt this full before.

Gosh! With the amount of food I had today ah, I think I dun nd to eat for the next 2 days. I'm feeling so full till I can't sleep! Just imagine that.....

I went to Cavana at Marina Square for lunch with Cheryl, Max, Ling and Ray. I ate my favourite Sambal Cutlet Rice and after that, had a cup of Hokkaido Ice Cream. So sinful!

Tea break at 4pm, I had 白糖糕 and then all the way I was snacking and snacking lor... All from the reserves that Cheryl had. Lolx! I was suppose to go home for dinner, mum cooked my share but at 7.30pm, Max msned me to ask if Cheryl and me wanna go eat tao huay, yes at my fav stall. Cheryl suggested 芒果冰 at Bencoolen instead. I thought why not, eat dessert first after that then go back home for dinner lor....

End up hor, one thing led to another and they dragged me to Far East Square to eat at 别府. Er.... not really dragged lah. All they did was persuaded me slightly more. And OMG! I had a bowl of noodle. There goes my diet plan.... Absolutely crashed..... Haiz....

When I got home there was my dinner in front of me. I almost puked looking at the food. I forced myself to eat a bit more then told mummy I'm done. She wasn't very happy lor. But no choice lah, I really can't eat anymore......

I'll wanna skip breakfast and lunch tml! Lolx!

By the way, I'm gonna name the 芒果冰 as "幸福芒果冰"~~ Haha! Cause it's really damn nice lor... The mango is so yummy and the sorbet ice-cream... wah.... heavenly. Eat already sure feel so 幸福 de. Lolx! Gotta bring Jas there one of these days.....

Gotta go try sleep now. If nt will be late for work again tml..... I dun wanna spend on cab fare anymore!

No comments: