Sunday, October 15, 2006

Today I cried again....

Oh well... I always cry at weddings. Weddings always get me emotional, especially solemnisation weddings. Whenever I listen to the JP reading out the vows and the couple commiting to it, my eyes starts to tear. I find it the most beautiful part of life, and it moves my heart. At the same time, weddings always seems to remind me that this is an event that I would not be able to hold easily.

However, when the day comes for me to don that wedding gown and have him by my side, I know I will feel as if I'm the happiest girl in this world. I'll wait patiently for that day to come.....

Oh... how many people actually remembers the vows they made during their wedding? To quote this from a friend, "Getting married is easy, to stay married is the hard part....."

6 comments:

Devil's Son said...

True enough~
A happy marriage does not depend much on having a beutiful wedding but on wonderful and long last vows committed~

HeaveNz said...

Hi, Do I know you personally or did you happen to chance onto my blog? =)

Devil's Son said...

I'm just a stranger coming across your blog. i gone through your blog by simply clicking "next blog" in blogger.
Anyway, nice 2 meet ya!~

HeaveNz said...

Nice meeting ya~

Anonymous said...

BE happy lady!!!

marriage till long la... u go girl!!

GM

HeaveNz said...

Hmm.... Who is GM? 我认识的吗?