Sunday, October 22, 2006

Yesterday, I played my favourite game - mahjong. Hehe! This time round, we played at my place with Eug, Jas and Meow. Jas was the big loser. I won 10 bucks from him. haha! Poor him... Kanna tio bao by me... I oso lor, kanna tio bao my Meow, some more is he "self-touch" de leh.... Eug very lucky ah!!!!! He won 13 wonders..... Wah lau! When can I game something so spectacular de. Lolx!

After mahjong, we sent Meow back to get his car, while Jas, Eug and I went to but tickets for "The Departed" before we went for dinner. The show hor... is something I seriously dun wanna watch one lor but Jas insisted on watching cause it was the Boxoffice hit or something like that. Haha! Anyway, the show sucks lor. I so much prefer the Hong Kong version with Andy Lau and Tony Leung. It's jus very wierd lor and there is way too much cursing in the show. It sucks totally!

We went for dinner at another of my favourite place, the “剪刀饭” at Kitchener Road. I love the vege there and the curry. Simply delicious! As we had a lot of time left before the movie starts, we went Mac for desserts.....

Jas enjoying his favourite Mac dessert - Hot Fudge Sundae!
While they were smoking outside after all the food. I was playing around with my camera phone. Taking shots here and there.... Eug and Jas decides to be cheeky.... Hehe!
I was laughing so hard lah... then my hand shaking, so the pic came out blur.
Then there's me and Jas.... =)
(Photos up later, Blogger got prob. Can't upload pic)
And then, I tried to make my face look small again..... =P Look how big Eug's face is. He warned me not to put this pic in friendster, so I didn't. I put it here. wahahahhahaa!
(Photos up later)
Oh.... by the way, after the movie, I saw Xiaxue. Could recognise her immediately. She look almost the same as her pics but shorter. I thought she's quite tall but no leh.... I think she's jus slightly taller than me. And oh... her face looks so fake. Probably cause of the layers of make-up ba.
Lastly, I took a pic of this 2 winnie that has been hung in Jas' van since Joei bought for me.... So cute rite? I always feel very happy looking at the 2 winnies.... =p
(photos up later)
That's it for my weekend... I'm working today by the way....zzzzzz.....

No comments: