Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Alas!! After such a long anticipation, I din get to watch "The Prestige" at VivoCity. TMD!

Cause I was sick lor... Was feeling rather uncomfortable the entire Sunday. Keep feeling very tired. Then on Monday morning, I was down with fever and body ache all over. Super sianz.... I slept thru most of the day till bout 4plus in the evening before I went to see a doc. That nice doc gave me 2 days mc cause he says I probably won't recover with 1 day of rest. Doctors nowadays earning damn good bucks lor. That trip to see the handsome doc cost me $45. So damn ex! =(

Even though I was on mc today, I still went back to office in the afternoon. Firstly, cause I was feeling better and secondly, I was worried about the back log that will accumulate when I get back in on Wed. The reason was certainly not because I was hard-working. Haha! Jus trying to make life easier on myself. =p

My boss was really nice. On Monday night, he sms me a few times asking me to rest if I still wasn't feeling ok and today, he keep asking me to go home early. So at 7pm, I left. I had dinner at AMK before I proceeded back home to rest.

Oh... by the way, another of my friend told me she's getting ROM next year.... So many getting hitched. I guess I have come to the age of attending weddings after weddings.... Looks like I'm getting older.... Haiz.....

No comments: