Sunday, November 05, 2006

Hmm.... there goes another week tat zooms by so super fast..... Weekend especially, it's gone so fast. Now I have to start looking forward to the next weekend. Haha!

Friday night, we went to celebrate Eug's bday. We had dinner then watched the movie, "The Covenant". Eh... the actors good looking lah, but the show not very good. The movie was very rush and there's no anticipation at all. Quite disappointing.....

Sat was more interesting. Mr and Mrs Hoon Kim, gave us a lunch treat which includes Joei, Joy, Marcus and Jason. Due to a miscommunication, Janice did not join us. Joei and I had actually planned to order so much food such that when Sinta sees the bill, she'll go into labour immediately. Unfortunately, that didn't work. Lolx! But still we did had a lot of food. My god! I was so full the entire day that I didnt' touch much food after that. By the way, I realise another thing about the Kim family. They are really suited for each other cause, one loves to act (i.e: act surprise) while the other is a crappy scriptwriter. Hoon can really think of very good plot for future Channel 8 shows. Duh....

I slept early on a Sat night cause I had to work this morning. There was an arts camp happening and I was one of the facilitators. Gosh... I had to be at work at 8.30am on a Sunday morning. How exciting is that..... =( I was so damn stoned for the whole day lor. I made Jas fetch me to work, actually "made" is not the correct word lah. He happily sent me to work.... haha! before he went back home to sleep some more. Good life eh....

So then I'm back home again, typing away this entry. Tml my boss is giving us all a treat to movie at the Gold Class at Vivocity. Hehe! Means we can all go off at 5.30pm. Yippee!

*yawnz* nd to slp now.....

No comments: