Saturday, November 25, 2006

烦烦烦!

I have so much frustration in me that I can't even enjoy a Friday night! Damn... and I was really looking forward to my Friday evening.

Having been on the job for 3 months, there are many things that are becoming apparent, e.g: how people behave, their intention, their personality etc. As much as I wanna steer clear of office politics, somehow somewhere, it's there. It makes everything damn shitty!

In all my previous jobs, I have never work with shitty colleague before. I mean there are in the company but they are not colleagues in the same dept as me or whom I have direct work r/s with. This time I finally met one and a real shitty one.

At first, he seems to be like quite a nice guy, a colleague who stresses very much on team work and helping each other out. But know I know when he says teamwork, he means us supporting him in his work and NOT vice versa. He will just concentrate on the bosses' pet project and simply pushes whatever he deems not important to me and Cheryl. WTF?! Oh... and did I mention that he loves carrying "balls". Someone was commenting that he only got 2 hands lor, how to carry so many. My reply was that, he uses his mouth as well mah. tmd! Like tat can carry more le lor. The only way to get him to do wat is required is to tell him, "Eh... boss says he needs blah blah blah soon....." Then he will get his ass moving. Damn sian lor....


What's worse is that he totally ignores privacy and personal space lor. Who gives him the fucking right peep over people's shoulder to see what I am doing at my work cubicle? At least have the decency to respect people's privacy mah. Not like I am doing anything personal of watever lah, but it's super irritating mah. Wah kaoz! Sometimes still see wat people type on msn lor. Not as if I know him mega long already then he knows my friends wat. Wah lau! If I were to carry on complaining about him I think this will be a super long entry man.... Never ending ah....

Other than him bugging me. There's work tat's so frustrating also. This mega project tat's happening is like eating into everyone.... Everything is so last min and like damn not organised lor. Event happening less than 2 weeks and lots of things are still not finalized. Even got client email me and ask me, "Do you guys work best under tight deadline?" Haiz... Fucking good question. Probably they do... but it definately doesn't seems that way for me. No, I'm thrown to do some shit work and I gotta just deal with it. I hope it all ends when they are all packed in the plane and flying there. I need a break! It's scary that only 3months at work there and I'm already gasping for air and wanting a break. This is like symptoms to "burning out".....

Sianz sianz sianz.... Sunday gotta be back in office again..... War!!!!! Yes... my office now is like a battlefied everyday.....

No comments: