Sunday, November 19, 2006

Weekend Review

Finally I have a weekend free from work and a rather enjoyable one ya.... =) For the past few weekends, I either had to work on a Sat or Sun, if not is there is work that I have to do at home or I'm too tired from work to do anything.

On Friday night, I stayed to help Raymond for a Singapore Lyrics Opera Fund-Raising event. It ended at 10plus at night. Tiring but it was quite fun. See a lot of rich tai-tais in splendid gowns. I was marvelling at all the nice dresses that they got. I wonder where they shop at lor. Lots of high profile people attended the dinner. There was Mrs Goh Chok Tong, the boss of Far East Organization and the GOH was Mr Wong Kan Seng. I heard the dinner was sold at $1,000 per pax! No wonder it's all the rich people. Other than the dinner, there was a concert where some of the invited guests sang some opera songs like La Vie En Rose, O Sole Mio, 蒂女花 and 上海滩. Not bad! =)

Jas came and pick me up after tat. He was already in the vicinity at 10pm waiting for me but no choice lah. He gotta wait, he gotta wait. For work mah.... He also very nice for nt complaining. =) We both went back home cause we're too tired to go anywhere already.

On Sat, we had quite a few programmes lined-up to make sure we're both not bored. Jas came to pick me up to go to the Motorcar Show.

Off we go, to the Motorcar Show....

We went with Eug also, cause he was the one who provided us with the free tickets to the show. Technically speaking, is not from him lah. He got it from his sister. We were rather excited about the event at first but upon reaching there, we were quite disappointed. Not much to see in fact. Mitsubishi is not even one of the exhibitors. There were the nice and expensive cars, of course like Maserati and Lamborghini which never fails to attract a crowd but other than that, haiz.... Not much pretty girsl to see also. The prettiest I see there are the models for Lexus. Woo hoo.... I wasn't even in the mood to take pictures there lor. =p
After the show, Eug went for dinner with his sis while Jas and I did some shopping before heading to the nest of the Kim family. We had scheduled a mahjong session way in advance. This time I was the big winner.... (is it again?! hehe). I won 5 bucks from the Kim family and 24 bucks from Jas. Soon, Mrs Kim will be saying I'm winning her diapers money from her already. =p

Hey Sinta, take that as payment for Jas' service to teach adjust the cot ok? hehe! Cheap cheap only lah. Haha! Ahem... and yes, Jas did manage to figure out how to adjust the cot afterall..... Judging from the stuff that they have prepared for Yoori, I'm pretty sure they are more or less ready for her arrival. Now, we all jus wait patiently for the little one to be born. =)

This afternoon, Jas and I went to Jelita's place for a Hari Raya Makan Session. She invited us there lor. Haven't seen her for a long time already and she still looks as fantastic. Hmm... seems like wedding bells are even ringing already for her. Good to know she's happy. *smilez*

Gotta go catcha tv programme now..... tata

No comments: