Wednesday, November 01, 2006

There are some people who are talented with words and there are some who have the gift to move with words. I guess she falls into the category of moving people's heart with her words.....

Each time whenever I read what she writes, it never fails to feel as if there are a hundred strings tugging at my heart. You can't help but feels how she feels. It's her talent at expressing herself with the wonders of words.

Reading her words over and over again.... I can't help but tears glisten in my eyes.....

Words of comfort I can't write. Mixed feelings in me I can't explain..... It always upsets me to see people go, especially people I knew...... though not very well, but I'm human afterall....

I keep feeling very wierd the entire weekend. It seems as though there are some things that I wanna say and do but not sure how I can get it out. Dunno if it's appropriate, dunno whether I should. When things and matters becomes on the fence and the line is blur, I feel lost....

I do feel for him.... Jus tat words of concern don't seems to be able to come right out. Hate feeling this way. Why can't I jus do what I want and be how I want it to be? Again, when things changes it changes..... It's back to square one. Haiz.....

No comments: