Friday, November 17, 2006

Today is a damn suay day lor.....

I woke up late for work. Ok.. this is my own mistake cause I jus keep snoozing my alarm clock. =p So I had to rush and take a cab.

For a while, I thought I got lucky cause I manage to get a cab like almost immediately when I reach downstairs. Normally I had to either wait for very long before I can get one or I have to "call a cab". But who knows tat was so wrong!!!!

When the cab got to jus before Ang Mo Kio, I saw a sign saying, "MASSIVE JAM UP TO AFTER BALESTIER EXIT" Sianz lor.... massive jam lor.... gotta pay higher cab fare already..... Then I reach into my bag to look for my hp to call office and then I realise I had forgotten to bring it. That's the worst thing that could ever happen lor. I feel so damn lost the entire day without it. I seriously can't remember how life was like before there was hp in this world. But wat to do, I'm already caught in a jam.

My cab fare came up to $24!!!!! I was in the cab for like 1hr+ lor.... *faint* Heart pain the money leh..... Super sianz!!!!!!!!! Argh!!!!!!!

No comments: