Monday, November 13, 2006

Why am I awake at such hour when I have to get up at 6am later?????

Damn sianz... cause I have to write a 1500 words academic paper. It's so difficult ok... cause it's on a subject that I am not familiar about. I just finished it lah. But I think I wrote rubbish in it. Couldn't care less cause I'm too tired to even think about what I wrote. Sianz x 100!!!!!

On a happier note, I had a fun Sat night....

I went drinking (haha! not clubbing or anything, jus pure beer drinking session) with Eug, Steven, Jason, Ah Bao and one of Eug's friend call Jiaxi. We had initially planned on going to Fisherman's Village but luckily Yenling has informed me beforehand that it has cease operation. So the few of us, we went to chill out at East Coast. We ended up at this Irish pub call "Scruffy Murphy's" or something like tat de lah...

Cannot jus drink and drink like tat mah, so we played drinking games as well lor. Haha! That Jiaxi hor, damn funny leh. He super bad at playing games lor so he had to drink most of the time but ok lah, he can tolerate alchohol well. I think I did best at those scissors paper stone kinda game. haha! But end up hor, when it was time to go, I sleep in the car lah... Cannot make it le... Lolx! Long time no drink le mah.....

So tat's all for the weekend. Again, I'm looking forward for the next weekend again. I hope I dun have to work through the weekend next week. I need a life!

No comments: