Monday, December 18, 2006

It's been a cold cold day.... For the entire day, rain has been falling on and off. Hmm.... very nice weather.

I can finally take a breather this week. After the last concert of Tables Turned on Sat, all major events for this year is done. The concert went very well.... Superb dance cheography, dancers and good combi of the film and music. Although a bit avant-garde but tastefully done. Heard rather good comments of the show. It's wierd how Singaporeans are not willing to pay for a local performance but when given free tickets, they are curious enough to check it out. Oh well.... there are more improvements required among audiences contact with the arts.

I went to watch "Eragon" with Jas after the concert. Just the 2 of us..... We have been waiting for that show to start ever since we saw the shots. It was good! It's quite worth the money. Now I'm anticipating for the part 2. I'm very sure there's gonna be a sequel. Although the actors/actresses aren't very big names but they suit the characters they play. Not bad!

After the show, we were both tired le.... So we went back home straight... Haiz.... Poor Jas. I've been so busy recently that we hardly has much time to spent together. But luckily, he's so nice about it, he din grumble and even fetches me from work whenever I work late. I've taken leave on the 29th so I can have a long holiday to spend some quality time together. Really looking forward to the break plus it's our anniversary. =)

Upon Von's recommendation, she has influenced a few of us in the company to buy an electronic keyboard. It seems the original price was $200 and we managed to get it at $150. Ooo.... I love it. Hehe! I spent my entire Sunday playing it. And now I am determined to get some piano lessons..... Hehe! Gotta start finding out the courses and the cost now. I think there's a Christophori at Funan so maybe I can try there. See how ba.... Maybe I can excel in this area.... Haha!

No comments: