Tuesday, December 26, 2006

THE HOLIDAY SEASON!!!

It's my favourite time of the year again!

I feel the mood of the Christmas much more this year than the previous cause I had been working especially hard the past 2 mths and have been really looking forward to the long stretch of holidays. And plus, of course, I got lots and lots of presents this year. =P I must thank Joei for my GUCCI handphone strap, that's one thing I have been lusting for all year man. She's so sweet!!! Another surprise I got is from Sinta. I have been wanted to buy Anna Sui's mascara for quite a while but haven gotten round to doing it. I think Sinta got telepathy with me ah, she actually bought it for me lor. I put on the mascara today and it's so pretty. I like I like!!!! Hehehe!

Also, my electronic keyboard is also a gift from Jas. I have been practising late on it everyday hoping that I can be a pianist one day. Ya right! I still nd to go for classes before I can declare myself a pianist. But whatever it is, I like I like. Hehe!

So what did I do during the last few days of the holidays? I went Dragonfly on Sat night with a whole bunch of peeps like Eug, Kel, Jas, Tan, Adrian, Yenling, Jac, Angela and Meow. Steven couldn't make it cause he had to work..... Haiz... Too bad. After hearing so much comments (good and bad) about the place, finally I've seen it for myself. A lot of people say that place very Canto-pop so got a lot of bengs and lians so they dun like but for me I like leh. Ya ya..... people's gonna start saying cause I "Ah Lian" mah. Whatever lah. I like the whole set-up of the place and the live band. Although they can be quite tacky and erm.... dunno lah but it's a refreshing clubbing scene. The dancers was changing clothes like almost every songs and their outfit is fabulous lor. Got those feather feather Broadway style one some more leh.

There was also this former famous singer call "William Scorpion" who's very popular with the aunties. Lots of them was like taking the front seats while he's singing and whistling and hooting away ah. I must say he really got very good stage presence, a bit sexy.... haha! For his age lah. I think my mummy will like him. Hehe!

Christmas eve as usual was spent as Jas' place. It's like a yearly gathering. Lots of them turned up as well. Drinks was plenty and there's lots of laughter. Jas' Uncle Raymond like every year will make all of them drink till drunk. Lots of them was like lying flat on the floor past midnight. Cool! Jas' dad got both me and Jas presents this year..... First time I receive a present from him for Christmas. =)

Christmas day itself was house visiting day. Food and more food! Hehe!

Last but not least, some pics taken during the last few days.....

Taken at Dragonfly

Yenling and Me while waiting for the rest to come. Btw, am happy for her to have a new beau now. Lolx!

Mao Mao saying "Merry Christmas!"

All my Christmas pressies. Some are not there e.g: Jas' dad's gift and Sinta's mascara

GUCCI Handphone strap, courtesy of Joei. Thanks babe!


That's it! Ta Ta!

No comments: