Friday, December 15, 2006

Some People are just so Fake

I can’t believe what I saw today man. I knew he’s bad and is like the public enemy in the office but hor, what he did today totally puts me off. We are all aware that he like to “por” boss and whatever the bosses says, he’ll treat it like imperial edict and today I saw the extent that he would go.

I was talking to Lyn, her husband and my GM outside the main building today at about 7plus. I still hadn’t gone home cause I’ve got the concert rehearsal still going on…. They were all sitted in one row while I was standing in front of them chit-chatting away. I saw Dan came down from the office with his bag so I knew he is gonna go off. He was walking in our direction halfway thru when I saw him took a u-turn and went back to the office. I thought probably he forgot something so he went back to get it or wat. But hor, about 5 mins later, I saw him came out of office empty handed and walk past us and got into the building like machiam he still working. That’s when I realize he went back office to leave his bag lor….. TMD!!! I think he saw my GM there so he decided to pretend to be hardworking lor. This is really the ultimate leh! Damn fake man! Aiyo…..

Haiz…. I really feel 丢脸 to be in the same dept as him leh….. *faint* Super jia lat leh. I was so shock to see him do such a thing. I thought he would have more integrity than that and now it’s so apparent that he doesn’t have. Oh well… Just my luck to have such a colleague. I know my GM is a smart guy, he’ll soon see thru wat a faker he is…. =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA well it is pple like him that makes office more interesting.. no point letting him destory our mood... hehe

stay happy babe!!!

Maxim