Monday, December 11, 2006

Weekend is always so short..... It's over too soon. Haiz....

Saturday I was suppose to come back to work as there was a wedding. But luckily, my colleague help me cover that. So I din have to work. Phew... Been feeling very lethargic the whole week.

I slept till about 11am then I was awaken by phone-calls. Boss call, clients call etc etc... Having got my pay and bonus, I was contemplating going shopping but I knew Jas has got fishing plans in his mind. He sort of like has hinted to me lor and wants me to accompany him go. When he called me in the afternoon and say meeting his friends at 5.45pm I went like, "oh... can I not go? I wanna shop.... " Hehe! But just as I had guessed, he wasn't very happy lor. So I reluctantly say ok lah... I'll go....

When he came to pick me up after that, I was sulking and grumbling a bit lor saying there's nothing for me to do there and if I dun shop today, there's wouldn't be time for me to do so le etc etc. However he like no respnse so I just kept quiet. Then halfway, when he reach Pasir Ris, he turned out the experssway and say, "Dun go fish already lah. Show me a face so sian" Then I ask him where he going, he say go the newly open Ikea walk walk lor. I knew he meant well but I dun wanna make him go walk walk with me unwillingly so hor I said irritatedly," Dun wan lah. Go fish lah. Already come all the way here le. Anyway, I also dun wanna shop at Ikea."

He din say anything then turn out again. I was thinking, "Die lah! I pushed my limit to much le. He sure angry le." But hor, to my surprise he say he really dun wanna fish le cause starting to rain soon, so we'll go take a walk at VivoCity instead. Lolx! He really is trying to coax me lor. I knew he must have a motive for taking me shopping and I knew it lor. Cause halfway while I was happily shopping, he ask if we can go fish for a while later cause his friend's still waiting for him. hahahhaha! I knew it. Of course I gladly say ok lah, cause he already took the effort to bring me shopping le mah. =P I know I very bad lah. But if I nt bad how to show that he's good right? Hehehhehe! Must got contrast mah.... Lolx!

Anway after that we stayed out till late then we went for Mac Breakfast before heading home. Sunday was a stay home day lor... Nothing much de. That's another of my weekend le.... Now, it's back to work and more work.... argh!

2 comments:

GM said...

haha he is so sweet towards you!!! haha u guys rock!!!

must invite for yr wedding hor!! haha.. anyway yr hair is hot hot hot!!! just like jason!! both of u are hot !!!

haha going mad!!

HeaveNz said...

Hahaha! I think you are really mad. Lolx