Friday, December 29, 2006

Today is the 4th Year Anniversary of Jas and me. Phew... It's a long long time man. Throughout this period, both of us hv went thru lots. It wasn't exactly easy through the years.


The 2 of us doesn't really do much couple stuff while dating like shopping, dining and watching movie jus the 2 of us. We normally spend a lot of time with friends when we're outside if not is spend time at home, cause I love crowds. So this time for our anniversary, we decided to go on a date jus like how other couples date.

He picked me up and we drove down to town shopping and just walk walk around lor. We went to check out GUCCI and LV cause I'm suppose to get him a card holder. After choosing a bit, he decided to go for the LV one which I had seen with Sinta the day before. I knew he'll choose the Monogram instead of the Damier one. Damn.... I prefer Damier leh. He says, "Ah Beng of course use Monogram lah." *roll eye* * faint* Whatever lah, as long he's happy. =)
You know people always have like "Anniversary Dinner" at posh places but the 2 of us are jus wierd lor. We had a "Anniversary Brunch". Haha! Cause we both super hungry at bout 4plus lor so we started hunting for food. After some deliberating, we decided to try the chicken rice at Chatterbox. Wah lau! The 2 of us super mountain turtle one, no eat at Chatterbox before so to us hor, it's like "posh" lor. Hahaha! We want to try for ourselves what is so special about the chicken rice there that makes it so expensive. It cost a freaking $23 for it leh.
Hehe! Dear posing with his new LV card holder. I'm gonna make him buy me a bag in return someday. =P

Me at Chatterbox. First time there of course must take pic lah. hahahaha!
Haiz... But hor, now I know expensive doesn't mean nice. I dun like the chicken rice leh. The chicken meat a bit the hard. Nothing really special mah. I prefer my 925 chicken rice at Yishun leh. This meal costed a bomb sia.... *faint* But at least know I no longer mountain turtle le. I tried it le. =p

After the meal we went to Great World to watch Death Note 2. Haha! Jas and me have been waiting for the part 2 to be release leh. Nice nice! The ending rather unexpected, but overall it's good. Evertime we go Great World, we definitely pay the hamsters at the pet shop a visit. I like to see them running around in their wheels and squeezing each other while they sleeping. So adorable. Jas wanted to buy me one to bring home. I was tempted to get it but didn't. I scared I'll be lazy to clean them up so dun wan lor. I'm happy just to see them each time I go there.

We went to Bottle Tree Park for dinner. It's this newly open park near Khatib where people can go fishing and prawning in the ponds. They imported this tree call Bottle Tree from Aussie to put there hence the name.

The Bottle Trees. It's nt hard to see how the trees got their names.

I quite like the ambience there cause it's alfresco and quiet. We order too much food ah, so we couldn't finish. Very wasted.

A photo of us on our 4th Year Anniversary. Hopefully many more to come. =)


Let me backtrack a little on the previous few days....
On Wed, my company had our post X'mas party. It's a tradition that all new staff has to be the organizer of the year end X'mas party. This time we have 6 additions to the comapany so there's a lot of people to help. Our theme this year was a pyjamas party so we named it "Zzzz'mas". Everone was to turn up in PJ and they were all very sporting. Most of them came dressed. We also had a very "hot" Belly Dancing performance, courtesy of Angelina who was one of our contract staff. When she's dressed up for performance, she looks totally different. Woah!!! There was lots of lucky draw prizes to be won and I got a $50 Topshop voucher. Hehe! Means more shopping! yeah man! Lolx! I think all of us had a good time.... Next yr, I'll be there just to enjoy the party, no nd plan le... Anyway, some photos taken....
The decorations that we did ourselves.
Lyn and me acting cute in our PJ
Cheryl and Me!
The 3 Sleeping Beauties?!

Everyone's sporting to don on PJ. Even the photographer who's Cheryl's friend. Hehe!
One nice photo before I finish this post. Me and the super hot belly dancer. She's like the star for the night lor. Everyone wants to take photo with her. Check out her costume. SEXY!
Happy Holidays to All!!!!

No comments: