Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Haven been blogging much lately...

A lot of things are happening at the same time. Some good... some bad... But I can cope. In fact everyday there are so much to do both at work and for personal that by the time I get back home, I dun have much time left to do anything. I jus bathe, relax a while, watch a bit of tv and then to sleep.

Mon to Fri is like that.

Sat is either working or out the whole day then back home to sleep.

Come Sunday, I'll sleep thru half the day. Wake up. Dinner. Home. TV. Sleep.....

And the routine starts all over again.

Boring as it sounds, I'm happy! =)

Oh, btw.... Yoori's finally out! She's so lovable and cute and.... er... fragile. All babies are fragile lah. hehe! But she's really adorable. ^^
Like her mummy, I think she eats a lot. Haha! Probably trained by her mum when she was still in her stomach. lolx!
The next thing we know, she might be able to play mj at the age of 3. Hehehehe! Rite Sinta? =p

No comments: