Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Time passes so quickly that I dun even know how much or how little I have done. In the office, work is piling up day by day as I feel the days are getting shorter and shorter. I dun really seems to have too much of a life outside work these days. This is like super sianz! Not that I dun like my work but somehow, it just feels too much at a point of time. But lukily, I had some fantastic colleagues so it makes things much easier.

Just went KTV with them on Fri and I was laughing all the way man. My god, Nat and Soon Kin sure can sing and dance ah. Some more they will imitate or make funny sounds when they sing. It is mega hilarious lor. Lots of old school songs we sang. Got Barbie Girl lah, Britney's Baby One More Time, Fame, Flashback etc etc.... Whatever it is, it's laugh all the way lah.

Went over to Sinta's place on Sat for mj and also to check out that cool daughter of hers. That baby is one active kid man. Oh well, like mother like daughter mah. When Sinta was pregnant with Yoori, she oso never stop moving and skipping de. So now Yoori oso very active and responsive. Her hair is still as brown as ever... Hopefully it stays this way. I call Yoori, the Ah Lian daughter... The natural born Lian. wahahahhaha! See lah. Hoon likes Ah Lian so much rite? Now got a Ah Lian daughter le. See how he's gonna keep the Ah Bengs away from her. Lolx!

During the week I was very pissed at someone. This so called friend wasn't friend enough to help when there's trouble. He just adds on to the worsen the matter. Whatever lah... At least now I know how things are like. Just as well..... I dun need such people in my life I guess.... There are friends and then there are true friends.

I haven been sleeping well recently leh. Not very sure why.... Is it stress or is it the caffeine in me. I've been waking up at night very often if not, can't sleep till the wee wee hours.... Sianz sianz sianz... Like now, I can't sleep again. But I feel VERY TIRED leh! Like that how??? Tell me!!! Haiz....

Nvm... Go put some face mask, relax a bit. See if it helps..... haiz......

No comments: