Saturday, February 17, 2007

A bit of Drama

I guess I'm still nt over the Valentine's Day mood yet.......

Was talking to Cheryl and Nat today about romantic stuff that guys should know how to do and I think all the ideas came from watching too much movies and drama. Haha! Then I thought, "Hmm... I had my fair share of romance also mah...."

The first romantic thing that I encountered was from my 1st serious relationship.... The one which I mentioned in this blog before. The one whom we knew each other thru an egg. Haha! So hor, on one of the special days, he gave me a box of stars with and egg in the middle with the words "Fate brought us together through this egg". *schweet*

Another incident which left a very deep impression on my mind was another of this ex-bf. We had broken up and somehow he couldn't get over it. I think he was like trying his best to get me to be with him again. I use to stay at Bishan and in front of my room window was this long long canel which flows through the 2 Bishan Park. So during the Mooncake Festival, this guy folded paper boats and put candles on each of them and let them flow from the other park down to where my flat was hoping I could see them. He even use candles and arrange them into a "I LOVE U". Haiz.... It was very sweet but done at the wrong timing le. We had broken up then and whatever he did, I didn't change my decision.

My last bf before Jas was also one of my longest r/s. And of course, there were times when he really was romantic. Like, he brought me to Sentosa to watch the Musical Fountain show. We watched it at the top of the Merlion back then and it was so beautiful. The strong wind, the beautiful lights. Haiz... Like out of a drama leh.

On one of my bdays, he surprised me with a bouquet of blue roses. Nothing special lah. But his friend told me he went to quite a few florists around Singapore, jus to find the nicest blue roses. That's a sweet gesture! He was also the one who gave me 512 bus tickets folded into hearts. I think it was for our anniversary. He ah... is a very SNAG lor. But too bad.... a moment of folly is a lifetime of regrets.

Jas leh... he also very nice. Got once he made me angry I think on my bday? He sent some flowers to my hse. It especially sweet cause he's the kind who never give flowers. Morever as a surprise, plus it's a first time he gave a bouquet of flowers. =)

So there... I had a bit of drama in my life. Hehe!

Oh.. yesterday I went over to Sinta's hse to visit her and her baby Yoori. Aiyo... that goldilocks is getting chubby and it's very chubby. She eats so much lor. Definitely inherited the mother ah. So cute so cute! Hehe! Can just sit and stare at her the whole day lor. Sinta also very jia lat lah... Gotta keep changing diapers and feed and feed. =P Lesson learnt: Never eat too much during pregnancy!

Lolx!

No comments: