Wednesday, February 21, 2007

新年快乐

大家恭喜发财! 万事如意! 祝你们天天开心,永远英俊或美丽!Hehe!
It's back to work today for me and it's super sianz ah..... Totally no mood to work at all de. I was practically jus waiting for the time to past the whole day in the office. I admit! I was utterly useless at work today. Other than reply some emails, that's about it. But oh well, it's CNY lah.
This CNY season hor, I seems to be having a bit of luck wor. Manage to win quite a bit at mahjong and blackjack. The best part is hor, when we play blackjack, we got a rule that if either players or banker gets 15points can opt out. So 3 times I got 15points, 3 times Adrian the banker got Double Ace. wahahahhaa! So I no need pay triple for 3 times.... Cheated Adrian of $18. Lolx! Mahjong luck oso not bad sia... Manage to 自摸一色pong pong hu. Hehehe! Super happy. But I think ah, the best must be Kel's gf already. See her draw cards like machiam watch TV lor. Wat she wans she gets and always hor, her cards damn "sui" one leh. Shiok ah!!! They say this is wat we call Beginner's Luck. =p
Of course not forgetting how 自恋 I am..... I took photossssss........
Taken on Chu Xi. Went to The Cathay to watch Ghostrider. Entertaining to watch but not what exactly I would say a good show. But nonetheless, can watch lah.

My Sis and I. Preparing to go 拜年 at my grandma's place wearing our new clothes.


Hehe! Wanted to show off my new dress with my new LV bag. I love this dress..... Vintage!


We couldn't get a cab so Jas said he'll come fetch us. So I got bored while waiting for him to come over. He so slow de!
Finally he reached! Jas in his new shirt from Zara. I like I like! He looks good in this.... but er... why his face like not very happy ah..... hmmm.....


Haha! Cause I no take photo with him lor. So I did. =p



Our usual practice, my family goes for Tim Sum on Chu Er before we head over to the Chun Dao He Pan. But it was raining when we reach City Hall. So we changed plans and ate at the 鼎太锋 at Raffles City lor. Everything was nice except for the Fai Cai Yu Sheng. Not very good leh.

I got bored again waiting for them to finish their food so acting cute again. I realise hor, I cannot wink properly leh. Haha!

After we eat, we din go Chun Dao He Pan cause it was still raining. My sis went on to meet her friend while I went over to Sinta's house to collect ang bao! haha! Went there to check out how Yoori's doing oso. That baby girl is fine lah. Still eating a lot and getting fatter. Getting cuter by the day oso. She's gonna keep Sinta busy for a long long time. Lolx!

K lah... My hair is almose dry le. Can go sleep liao.... *yawnz*

No comments: