Thursday, February 08, 2007

Rambles of Life

Seems like it's been a long time since I have last blogged in here. Lots of things have happened and to jot it all down.... I dunno where to start at all.

Sometimes I feel it's really useless to pen down what has already happened. Especially if they are unhappy memories. I rather remember the good ones than the bad ones. So what for?

Regrets.... there are bound to be in life. But wat's the point of regretting? It helps nothing. It jus makes you feel worse doesn't it? Yet we all can't avoid it. Then like tat how? I oso dunno...

Sometimes in the middle of the night, random thoughts will jus flow into my mind. Jus like how the waves comes crashing on shore and it's endless. And it doesn't stops till the tide has gone low and slowly becomes more peaceful.... At that point of time, for a while, I'll feel lost. I gain my composure and carry on with life.

I always ask myself, "Am I Happy?" Each time, I throw back a question, "How do you define happy?" I feel sometimes I jus have the superb ability to feel happy and sad at the same time. Wat does this mean? I guess, I dun even know who I am.....

I dunno why I am jus rambling on here.... it can jus go on and on.... I jus feel like voicing out all this ridiculous thinking... Tat's all. Oh watever! 明天会更好! ^^

No comments: